New Build and Refurbishments
With our extensive range of glazing products and expertise we are able to
offer a cost effective and highly professional contract glazing service
anywhere in the UK. We carry a large and diverse range of float, laminated
safety and security, patterned and fire rated glass in different thicknesses
to suit most applications. Specialist products
can be sourced as required.
Working with shopfitters, contractors, developers and retail designers ASP
Glazing has vast experience in all aspects of glass and glazing.
From a small glazing contract to large developments with complex glazing
specifications and awkward site conditions which require experienced
glaziers ASP Glazing provides reliability, quality and service at every
Fire Resistant Glass from Stock
- 6mm Clear Wired (GWPP) This has passed tests for integrity of 60 minutes in
timber doors and 90 minutes in steel frames.
- 6mm Clear Wired Safety (GWPPS) This glass has a safety standard to BS 6206 Class C with an integrity of 60 minutes in timber doors and 120 minutes in
- 7mm Textured (GWC) This has passed tests for integrity of 60 minutes in
timber doors and 90 minutes in steel frames. The glass is obscure.
- 7mm Textured Safety (GWCS) This glass has a safety standard to BS 6206 Class
C and has an integrity of 60 minutes in timber doors and 120 minutes in
steel frames. The glass is obscure.
- 7.5mm Prolight A clear laminated glass with no wire in and this gives a 30
min rating in the right frame. We also supply fire tapes and intermitted
fire silicone for the glazing of this sort of glass.
A variety of other fire resistant glasses are available to order.
Sealed insulating glass units are manufactured for commercial and domestic
applications and to achieve optimum thermal performance energy efficient
argon gas filled units
Units can be made from a diverse range of stock glasses including float,
laminated safety and security, patterned, low E and fire rated.
Flexible production facilities accommodate rapid response bespoke units for
the emergency replacement glazing market
in addition to regular planned production schedules for trade sales and